Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Sweet-and-Sour Grilled Chicken
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons tomato paste (from a 6-ounce can)
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup minced onion (about 1 medium)
- 1/3 cup minced serrano or jalapeo chiles with seeds
- 1/4 cup minced garlic (about 9 large cloves)
- 6 large chicken drumsticks (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 6 large chicken thighs (about 2 pounds), trimmed of any excess fat and skin
- Lime wedges for serving
- Instant-read thermometer
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?