Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes (about 3 large potatoes), rinsed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste (found in the international section of markets)
- 1 15-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 3 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro sprigs
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?