Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- 1 1/2 pounds orange-fleshed sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (2 inch) piece fresh ginger root, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 (15 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 3 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20g|
|Saturated Fat 14.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|