Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Summer Rolls with Peanut Dipping Sauce
- 2/3 cup hoisin sauce (see Cooks' notes:)
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 ounces dried rice-stick noodles
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 3/4 cups coarsely grated carrot (about 1 pound; use large holes on a box grater)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped serrano or jalapeo chiles, including seeds
- 12 (8-inch) rice-paper rounds, plus more in case some tear
- 4 cups thinly sliced napa cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped cocktail peanuts
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves (Asian or Italian)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?