Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Strawberry Salad
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|