Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Stir Fried Chicken and Greens with Peanuts
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons dry Sherry, divided
- 3 teaspoons Asian sesame oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons golden brown sugar, divided
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cut crosswise into 1/3-inch-wide strips
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil, divided
- 4 green onions, white parts and green parts chopped separately
- 2 teaspoons chopped seeded serrano chiles
- 1 large bunch greens (such as spinach, mustard greens, kale, or broccoli rabe; about 1 pound), thick stems removed, spinach left whole, other greens cut into 1-inch strips (about 10 cups packed)
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted salted peanuts
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?