Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Stewed Beef with Creamy Cheddar Grits
- 2 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 3 pounds Stew Meat Or Diced Chuck Roast
- 1 can (11 Ounces) Chipotle Peppers In Adobo Sauce
- 4 cups Low-sodium Beef Broth, More If Needed
- 5 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1 whole Onion, Diced
- 1 whole Red Bell Pepper
- 3 whole Chilies (any Variety, Hot Or Mild)
- 4 cups Stone Ground Grits
- 6 cups Low Sodium Chicken (or Beef) Broth
- 3 cups Water
- 2 cups Half-and-half
- 2 cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
Directions:View on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?