Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Spanish Sausage Supper
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound smoked sausage, sliced
- 2 cups water
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (6.8 ounce) package Spanish-style rice mix
- 1/4 cup sliced stuffed green olives
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 41.3g|
|Saturated Fat 13.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|