Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Spaghetti with Fennel and Herbs
- 1 3-ounce package pancetta (Italian bacon), chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 large red jalapeño chiles, seeded, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 large fennel bulbs, stalks trimmed, cut into thin wedges with some core attached
- 1 1/2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed fennel seeds
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups finely grated Pecorino Romano or Pecorino Toscano cheese, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?