Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Soy-Sauced Tomatoes
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut in half and sliced (about 1 cup)
- 2 small Thai or serrano red or green chilies, seeded and thinly sliced (use to taste)
- 2 small shallots or ¼ onion, peeled and thinly sliced (about ¼ cup)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil or fresh cilantro leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 28kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|