Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Southwest Chicken Salad
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 small onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 8 cups spring salad mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium mango, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium avocado, cut into bite-size pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 14.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|