Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Southern Shrimp and Pasta Bake
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- 3/4 pound large shrimp, peeled, deveined, and cut into thirds
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 cup frozen sliced okra, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- One 24-ounce jar tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup cream cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 pound corkscrew pasta, cooked and drained
- 2/3 cup plain unseasoned bread crumbs
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?