Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy South Of The Border Spinach Cheese Dip
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 10 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 44.4g|
|Saturated Fat 24.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|