Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Snow Pea and Sesame Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin or dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 pound firm tofu, patted dry and cut into large dice
- 3 medium shallots, thinly sliced
- 4 medium garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 pound snow peas
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?