Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Smoked Turkey Soup
- 1 large onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 cups chopped smoked turkey
- 1 cup chunky-style red or green salsa
- 3 cups vegetable juice (e.g. V-8)
- 1 drop hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|