Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Slow-Cooker Beef Chili Recipe
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium yellow onions , medium dice
- 1 medium red bell pepper , medium dice
- 6 medium garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (15-ounce) cans kidney beans , drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pickled jalapeos or green chiles, drained
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Thinly sliced scallions
- Sour cream
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?