Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Sloppy Joes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef chuck
- 1 green pepper, seeded, cored, and chopped (1/4-inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 sandwich buns, split and toasted
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 4 tomato slices
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?