Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Singaporean fish
- 2 red chillies , deseeded and chopped
- 2 shallots , chopped
- 1 garlic clove , chopped
- 1 lemongrass , outer leaves removed, chopped
- small knob ginger peeled and chopped
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- pinch sugar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 fillets lemon sole , about 120g each
- chives and coriander, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?