Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Shrimp in Cream Sauce
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 habanero peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon hot chili powder
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pound medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1 pint heavy cream
- salt and white pepper to taste (optional)
- 1 French baguette, sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 50.8g|
|Saturated Fat 28.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 69.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|