Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Shrimp and Tomato Scampi
- 4 cups penne pasta
- 5 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
- grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|