Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Boil
- 1 Serrano or jalapeno chile halved lengthwise
- 2 celery stalks halved
- 1 medium onion quartered through stem end
- 2 garlic cloves smashed
- 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning plus more for serving
- 1 lb. red new potatoes
- 2 ears corn husks and silks removed, quartered
- 1 lb. smoked Andouille sausage cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 lb. large shell-on shrimp
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon hot-pepper sauce
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?