Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Shrimp and Papaya Bites
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 3 Tablespoons lime or lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons crushed caribe chile
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup grated fresh coconut
- 1 pound large, peeled shrimp (15 to 20 count)
- 2 papayas, preferable watermelon variety, peeled and cut into ¾ inch cubes
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 179kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 115mg (38%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|