Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Shrimp With Corn and Quesadillas
- 5 ears fresh corn
- 6 scallions (white and light green parts), thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ancho or some other chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 1 pound olive oil
- 1/2 cup large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 grated Monterey Jack
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?