Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Shrimp Gratin
- 1½ lb (675g) large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Juice of 2 limes
- Few drops of hot red pepper sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red onions, finely sliced
- 3 fresh hot red chiles, seeded and minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup shredded Gruyere
- Large flameproof serving dish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 370kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 26g (39%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (63%)|
|Cholesterol 240mg (80%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|