Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons finely minced shallots
- 1¾ pounds large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 120kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 127mg (42%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|