Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Sesame Noodles with Chopped Peanuts and Thai Basil
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons Asian sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon (or more) hot chili oil*
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 pound fresh Chinese egg noodles or fresh angel hair pasta
- 12 green onions (white and pale green parts only), thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh Thai basil leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?