Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Seattle Tuna Rolls
- 4 Green Thai chiles, stemmed, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- 1/4 cup sunflower or vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 pound sashimi-grade yellowfin tuna fillets, cut into 1/8" cubes
- 4 toasted dried nori sheets, halved lengthwise
- 1 1/2 cups (about) cooked short-grain rice, cooled
- Assorted fillings, such as sliced scallions, English hothouse or Persian cucumbers, cilantro leaves, and chive blossoms
- Look for Thai chiles, nori, and chive blossoms at better supermarkets and at Asian markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?