Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Sausage Quiche
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno pepper
- 10 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38.2g|
|Saturated Fat 15.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|