Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Sausage Broccoli Rabe Parmesan
- 8 ounces whole wheat rotini pasta
- 3 bunches broccoli rabe, trimmed
- 4 (4 ounce) links hot Italian sausage, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon sausage drippings
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.3g|
|Saturated Fat 10.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|