Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Roasted Squash
- 1 butternut squash (about 1-1.5kg/2-3 pounds)
- 1 heaped tablespoon coriander seeds
- 2 small dried red chillies (or to taste)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cloves of garlic, squashed
- A few sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 6 slices of good-quality back bacon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 122kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|