Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Rice with Shrimp and Peppers
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 green onions, chopped, divided
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 1/2 cups bottled clam juice
- 1/2 teaspoon annatto powder*
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 ot 1 whole Scotch bonnet chile or habanero chile, seeded, chopped
- 1 cup medium-grain white rice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?