Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Refrigerator Dill Pickles
- 12 3 to 4 inch long pickling cucumbers
- 2 cups water
- 1 3/4 cups white vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh dill weed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 8 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon pickling spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dill seed
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 4 sprigs fresh dill weed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|