Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™), or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|