Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Pumpkin Crème Brûlée
- 6 tablespoons chopped raw almonds or pecans, toasted (see Notes)
- 6 large egg yolks
- ½ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- ¾ cup pureed cooked pumpkin or butternut squash
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1¼ cups heavy (whipping) cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 6 tablespoons oven-dried brown sugar (see Notes) or raw sugar for topping
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 419kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 30g (46%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (78%)|
|Cholesterol 288mg (96%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|