Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Pork with Pickled Kale
- 1/2 cup dry sake
- 1/2 cup gochujang (Korean chili paste)
- 1/4 cup mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine)
- 1 1- pound piece trimmed boneless pork shoulder, cut into 1/2"-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 bunch Tuscan or regular kale, stemmed, leaves torn
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 4 cups steamed rice
- 1 crisp apple, cored, cut into matchstick-size pieces
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?