Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Pork with Asparagus and Chile
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon Shaoxing Chinese rice wine or dry Sherry
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 12 ounces ground pork (preferably coarsely ground; sometimes labeled chili-grind)
- 3 teaspoons Asian sesame oil, divided
- 12 ounces thin to medium asparagus spears, trimmed, cut on extreme diagonal into 1/2- to 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 red jalapeño chile, minced with seeds
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced on diagonal
- Fine sea salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?