Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Pork Tenderloin With Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1-pound piece pork tenderloin
- 1 pound kosher salt and pepper
- 2 new potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup large garlic cloves, smashed
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth or water
- 1/4 cup jarred hot cherry peppers, seeded and roughly chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?