Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Pork Stew with Chickpeas and Sausage
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 pounds pork shoulder, cut into 1-2 inch chunks
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- All of the cloves from 1 head garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage links (not loose) or Spanish chorizo (use gluten-free sausages for gluten-free option)
- 1 15-ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon hot paprika (can sub 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes)
- 1-2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 15-ounce cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?