Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Pork Salad
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons hot chili paste (such as sambal oelek), divided
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime zest
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (3-4 limes)
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)
- 1 tablespoon (packed) light brown sugar
- 1 small red onion, half finely chopped, half sliced
- 2 cups (packed) fresh mint leaves, 1 cup chopped
- 1 head of butter lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 English hothouse cucumber, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?