Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Pork Chops
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 thick cut boneless pork chops
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|