Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Polynesian Wrap
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch strips
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 limes
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36.5g|
|Saturated Fat 14.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 70.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|