Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Polenta-Cheese Crackers
- Equipment: A food processor or a blender; 2 nonstick baking sheets; a 1 3/4-inch round biscuit cutter or a glass.
- 1 cup bread flour (hs note: white whole wheat flour works as well)
- 1 cup instant polenta
- 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup buttermilk, shaken to blend
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?