Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Pineapple Vinegar
- 2 ripe pineapples
- ½ large Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon smashed fresh oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 20 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 habanero or chili peppers of your choice, stems removed and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar, or as needed
- ½ teaspoon fine sea or kosher salt, or as needed
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 0kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|