Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Peanut Sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, preferably peanut
- 3 shallots, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup peanut butter, either crunchy or smooth
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, preferably fresh
- 1 tablespoon crushed dried piquin chiles; or substitute Sambal Oelek
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Asian fish sauce
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 69kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|