Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Peanut Pasta Salad
- 1-1/2 pound Linguine
- 1 bunch Cilantro, Roughly Chopped
- 4 whole Green Onions, Thinly Sliced
- PEANUT DRESSING:
- 5 cloves Garlic, Peeled
- 1 cup Chunky Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cups Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 4 Tablespoons (to 5 Tablespoons) Red Wine Vinegar
- 6 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons (to 4 Tablespoons) Red Chile Oil
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Sesame Oil (can Also Use 1/2 Cup Olive Oil)
- 1 Tablespoon (to 2 Tablespoons) Toasted Sesame Oil (sold In The Asian Aisle)
Directions:View on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?