Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Peanut Chicken
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons Thai chili garlic sauce (Sriracha), or to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 pound uncooked spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups extra chunky peanut butter
- 4 green onions, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36.6g|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|