Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Pan Bagnat
- 4 large, round chewy rolls
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chile powder such as New Mexican, preferably freshly ground
- 4 ounces tuna packed in olive oil
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and thinly sliced
- 12 anchovy fillets
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup pitted salt-cured black olives
- 4 to 8 lettuces leaves such as red leaf, green leaf, or butterhead
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 433kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 28g (42%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 125mg (42%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|