Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Orange Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1 1/2 cups jasmine rice or long-grain white rice (10 to 11 ounces)
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- Large pinch of dried crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken cutlets, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 1 8-ounce package stringless sugar snap peas
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?