Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Mung Beans
- I cup dried whole mung beans
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, minced
- 2 fresh red or green chilies, seeded and finely chopped
- dash of cayenne
- dash of ground fenugreek
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon amchoor (dried mango) powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- handful of fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ghee, oil or butter
- 1/2 teaspoon asafoetida
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?