Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Mexican Tuna Salad
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, or more to taste - chopped
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced onion, or to taste
- 1 pinch garlic salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|